> Read more
> Read more
> Read more
The JOHN MUNROE GROUP currently employs over 200 staff. We provide intensive psychiatric rehabilitation and continuing care services for individuals with severe and enduring mental health needs.
We are looking for passionate staff who want to make a difference to the lives of the people we support.
Our hospitals are located in the Staffordshire Moorlands and we offer a wide range of career opportunities.
First and foremost we value all our staff and recognise that whatever post an employee holds, they will make a significant contribution to the quality of the service we provide. As a result, the John Munroe Group maintains a highly competent and committed team. If you would like to join that team we invite you to explore the job opportunities on this page don't hesitate to contact us.
All appointments are subject to the following:
An enhanced DBS and two references.
Plus the John Munroe Group has a zero tolerance towards recreational drugs and use of alcohol at work.
All staff may be subject to a drug test on commencement of employment.
Please note that this can be a physically demanding role due to the nature of the patient group and the fact that you will be trained in the Management of Actual and Potential Aggression (MAPA) method of de-escilation and physical restraint - so please take this into consideration before applying
For general recruitment enquiries not directly related to a specific vacancy please contact HR Director on 01538 394270.
Title: Staff Nurse/s (RMN / RNLD) - experienced - to join our Bank System:
Salary: Band 5/6
The John Munroe Group is actively seeking a Qualified Occupational Therapist
37.5 hours per week.
Location: West Midlands
We require Clinical Support Workers - for the Edith Shaw Hospital, Leek and for the John Munroe Hospital, Rudyard.
Current Clinical Support Worker Salary Range:
Clinical Support Worker Hours of Work : 14 shifts over a 28 day period (part time hours are also available).
Location - Leek, Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Brief overview of the role:
*To work under the supervision of a qualified and registered Clinical Psychologist.
* Provide support to qualified Clinical Psychologist staff in their assessment, treatment, research, teaching and audit activities.
* To assist with psychological assessments intended to help formulate patients' presenting problems and then inform care planning and risk management procedures.
* To help support individual or group treatment.
* To participate in multi-disciplinary meetings, including patient reviews and care planning meetings.
* To contribute to service evaluation, research and policy development and to provide consultation as/when appropriate, as well as further promoting the service.
* Exercise autonomous professional responsibility based on Code of Professional Conduct and Ethics specific to own profession and company policies.
We require a full time activity coordinator - 37.5 hours per week.
Place of work: Rudyar, Staffordshire.
The John Munroe Group requires full time maintenance person.
Based at our Rudyard Hospital.
The John Munreo Group requires full or part-time domestic cleaner.
Location: Rudyard, Nr Leek, Staffordshire
Starting rate of pay: £7.38 - £7.83 per hour.