We require Clinical Support Workers.
Clinical Support Worker Location : Rudyard and Leek, Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Current Clinical Support Worker Salary Range:
- No qualifications: £7.38 – £7.83 per hour (depending upon age – from April 18).
- NVQ 2: £8.50 per hour
- NVQ 3: £8.60 per hour
- Senior Clinical Support Workers: £8.90 per hour
- Hours of Work : Full time is 14 shifts per 28 days (including 2 weekends).
- Clinical Support Worker Night Enhancement of £1.50 per hour
- Clinical Support WorkerWeekend Day Enhancement of £1.00 per hour
- We also offer our Clinical Support Workers excellent overtime opportunities: Currently paid at £2.00 per hour.
You will be working alongside our current clinical team in order to make a noticeable difference to the lives of others.
In return the John Munroe Hospital Group offers the successful clinical support worker candidates:
- A highly professional and motivated team
- Excellent remuneration – including attractive night shift enhancements and overtime rates
- 5.6 weeks annual leave (bank holidays are paid at double time)
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Continuous professional development
- Pension scheme (after qualifying period)
- We also offer the opportunity for staff to use child vouchers to pay for their childcare – they are an tax efficient way of saving money (up to £1000 in tax).
Brief overview of the organisation:
The John Munroe Hospital Group has 71 beds and is situated in the Staffordshire Moorlands. The Group provides care for patients with challenging behaviours and enduring mental illness, who may also be detained under section 3 of the 1983 Mental Health Act.
Please note John Munroe Hospital in based in Rudyard (which is a rural location) – therefore there are no direct bus routes. You will need to be able to drive or to be dropped off and picked up.
The clincal support worker applicants will be trained in the Management of Actual and Potential Aggression (MAPA) method of de-escalation and physical restraint.
Any appointment will be subject to a DBS and 2 x references.